Site opens at Noon on Friday and closes at Noon on Monday.
Please always act courteously, be mindful of others, and respect the site.
- Speed Limit: The entire site (from the turn onto the fairgrounds) is a STRICT 5MPH. Those going over 5MPH will be asked to leave the site without a refund.
- No Digging: This includes trenches, fire pits, sinkholes or any type of hole.
- Fires: See Rule #2. All fires must be contained and completely extinguished with all the remains removed. NO dumping of potentially live coals on the grounds is permitted. There will be NO culling of the grounds for firewood.
- Pets: If you bring a pet you MUST sign the “Pet Agreement,” which can be found at Gate. Pets must remain leashed at all times and must remain in the owner’s control. There is a firm one warning rule. If asked again you will be asked to leave the site.
- Trash: Dispose of trash responsibly. Cans are available around the site.
- Parking: Do not drive off the roads—we don’t want cars stuck in wet areas. After you unload, remove your vehicle to the designated parking area and then set up camp. DO NOT leave your car parked along the road.
- Tables/Chairs: Do not remove tables/chairs from common areas (including picnic tables).
- Water: Do not block water outlets or wash dishes in bathroom sinks.
- Hand held radio frequencies 7 and 11 are restricted on site for official use ONLY Frequency 9 is restricted for onsite emergencies.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is permitted in the designated area of the Tudor Tavern.
- Showers: Showers are coin-operated - $0.25 for 5 minutes. Plan accordingly. NO glass or alcohol in the shower area. Please keep the area clean and clear the drain when finished.
- Merchanting is ONLY allowed in the specified merchant areas, and only by arrangement with the Merchant Coordinator.
- Inclement weather: There is NO camping within buildings (the buildings are not up to fire code/equipped/certified for residential), however, in case of inclement weather we may seek shelter in the buildings as needed.
- Children: All Children twelve and under (<12) must be supervised at all times by a parent, guardian, or teen supervisor (13+). They must be within sight and sound range of their parent/guardian/responsible adult/teen supervisor at all times. Walkie-talkies and cell phones do not extend the sight/sound range. If an unsupervised child (12 or under) is found he/she will be brought to the Steward and returned to his/her parent/adult guardian. If a child (13+) is found behaving inappropriately, he/she will be brought to the Steward and returned to his/her parents/adult guardian. Inappropriate behavior includes the following:
- Going to off limits places, including playing in or around the ravine.
- Any inappropriately aggressive behavior or horseplay.
- Committing theft or harm to physical property.
- If a child is brought to the Steward and needs to be returned to his/her parents/guardian more than twice, the Steward may ask the family to leave the site without refund.