Are you new to the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA)? Here are some things you’ll need to know about attending Wars of the Roses:
- We are waiting on authorization for Paypal, but also accept cash or check!
- We ask that you make a reasonable attempt to dress in something from pre-17th century (think Elizabethan England and earlier).
- *If you don’t have a thing to wear, worry not! We have a collection of well-maintained clothing, called Gold Key, that is specifically for people to borrow.*
- We have a hospitality area where you can get all the information you’ll need to make your first event a great one!
- Our Chatelaine or New Comers Greeter/Helper and Keeper of the Gold Key can be reached here! They can also help you find information on groups you may camp with and activities taking place.
We want you to have a wonderful experience at your first event! The best way for us to help you with that is to tell us it’s your first event. We’re a very friendly group of people and we want you to have a wonderful experience!