Be it known to Goode Gentles all:
To compete to be a Baronial Champion you must:
- Consider yourself a Concordian, either by living within the geographic boundaries of the barony OR by identifying yourself as a Concordian through allegiance.
- Declare your intent to be a Baronial Champion at the tournament or by entering the competition.
A Baronial Champion is expected to:
- Be willing to commit to the duties of the baronial champion, and must have no duties or fealties which would conflict with these duties.
- Attend the majority of Concordian events and participate in any Baronial Court held at those events.
- If needed- attend the Baron and Baroness at some out of Barony events, including Pennsic if possible.
- Wear the regalia of your position.
- Organize next year’s Baronial Champion tourney/competition to choose your successor.
- Lead the Concordian units in battle if the Baron or Baroness is unable to do so.
Please see the links above for competition descriptions for your chosen area.